We all make the same resolutions: quit smoking, get in shape, eat better, gamble less, what have you. Everything to better ourselves. But what about our blogs? This blog has been a victim of neglect lately and it had me thinking about blogging resolutions. What can I do to better my blogs? So, now I have a list of things I’d like to accomplish in 2008.
- Launch a month-by-month members-only program for the Daily Telecommuter.
- Completely redesign I’ve Tried That. The design is ugly and needs a new year’s makeover. Speaking of which, we do have a nice sized budget if any designers are reading this. Get in contact with me.
Make eleventy billion dollars.Increase book sales and affiliate commissions.
- Spend more time on this blog. I don’t update it enough and have plenty of advice to give.
- Stop moving onto a new project when I have several that are incomplete as it is.
- Launch and distribute the next version of my book.
What are your blogging resolutions?
5 thoughts on “Blogging in the New Year: Your Blogging Resolutions”
I resolve to shake it up a little in 2008, I think I may start a few more blogs and websites even. This year I plan to grow Sabrina’s Money Matters to more than the current community.
Have you read about Friday Frustrations yet Steve? I think it’s going to be a lot of fun, because we can all use a place to vent without retribution.
I must say, the design of StartBlogging.net is wonderful so I hope you don’t change it… 🙂
“Stop moving onto a new project when I have several that are incomplete as it is.”
I like this one. It is something I have to focus on as well!
I think this is a great post and we have just kick started our new blog that has a focus on personal development and entrepreneurial blogging. Hopefully we can all motivate and be held accountable to each other buy networking. Keep up the good work.
You got a very nice blog design. Will drop by again ya. thanks.